Additionally, Peter is responsible for the preparation of major Enterprise and Government tenders, and for providing strategic planning and direction for the company with the development and implementation of organisational policies. He also actively monitors and reports on the client agreement portfolio to advise where there is potential for further growth in business operations.
Peter has a senior executive background with extensive experience in the NSW public sector in corporate and operational areas.
He was a long serving former Assistant Commissioner, Office of the Commissioner and Human Resources with Corrective Services NSW (CSNSW). A high achiever with a strong career record and proven senior executive leadership and management experience, knowledge and ability.
Peter brings to DX Solutions a wealth of experience and in his former capacity, directed and managed a diverse range of divisions, branches and units with an overall total of 351 staff; and was directly responsible for major initiatives regarding corporate governance, including:
- • Member of the CSNSW Board of Management and leadership team;
- • Development and implementation of CS Corporate Plan and annual reporting;
- • Development of legislative changes;
- • Chaired CSNSW Board of Management Policy Committee;
- • Only CSNSW member of three-person Audit and Risk Management Committee;
- • Signed Commissioner’s correspondence and Ministerial briefings for Commissioner;
- • Participated in Ministerial briefings; and the main point of contact for Ombudsman related matters.