Felipe has been with DX Solutions since 2016 when he started as one of our first graduates, on a major transformational project at Optus as a Project Coordinator. He is a high achiever, self-motivated, goal-oriented and passionate about learning new technologies.
During his time as a graduate, Felipe gained a lot of cross functional knowledge in Quality Assurance and was also “bit by the bug” of Test Automation. Since then, he has been exploring better ways of automating tests via well-established open-source testing automation frameworks and some commercial tools as well.
After his engagement at Optus, he was appointed as a Test Consultant for Rexel Electrical Supplies, where he created, implemented and maintained the organisation test framework, for all waterfall and agile projects. He acted as a Lead Test Analyst, developing, executing and maintaining test plans as well as writing manual and automated test scripts for multiple projects. Leading by example and employing his previous experience as a teacher, he also mentored several graduate test analysts on best testing practices and standards.
Currently, Felipe is engaged in a service delivery consultant capacity. Well versed in waterfall and agile projects, he:
- Creates and contributes to QA strategies and high-quality test plans in line with multiple project goals;
- - Analyses and assesses user requirements, specifications and test basis for gaps and testability;
- - Uses test design techniques to achieve efficient test coverage throughout all test phases;
- - Plans, implements and maintains manual and automated test cases;
- - Manages test defects from creation to resolutions.
Felipe has excellent people skills. He actively listens to stakeholders and manages their expectations in a transparent manner. He believes that people should be empowered to make decisions and is always willing to share his knowledge to achieve the best outcome for any given situation.