Resilient networks for your digital journey
Your network is the engine room of your enterprise and is also one of the biggest business risks today. Cut the risk and optimise your existing network, rebuild it or design a new software-defined network from scratch. With expertise in Virtualised Network Function, Containerised Network Function and traditional networking, DX can help you at any stage of your digital journey.
Onshore network know-how
Modern technology teams need to consume network services with the same agility and automation they apply to their software delivery. If your network is not offered as a service to your DevOps teams using configuration management automated provisioning and modern observability, it will surely become the bottle neck to your services reaching your customers. With our deep expertise and extensive market knowledge, our fully onshore team will partner with you to ensure you are running at full speed.
“Highly resilient, virtualised networks underpin your ability to deliver fast and reliable services to your customers”
– Jason Neatherway, DX Head of Solutions – Networks
The DX Approach to Network Engineering
DX Solutions delivers a global capability standard via a dedicated local team, we’re the only true Australian telco end-to-end digital transformation partner.
Augment and strengthen your network service capacity with a range of virtualised network functions or fully virtualised solutions to improve flexibility and scalability of services. With our experience in functional and non-functional testing, automation and architectures, we have tried and tested patterns for delivering virtualised network functions s as a service to your internal teams of app developers and CI/CD pipelines for your network services.
The DX Approach
Our highly experienced Network Engineering & Telco team offer:
Modern network delivery with automation:
- Service modelling and automation of network systems
- Configuration management and machine-driven provisioning
- CICD of network services through Infrastructure as Code and pipeline automation
- Network virtualisation through adoption or migration to Virtual Network Functions (VNF) and Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network orchestration workflow design and implementation
- Network telemetry, dashboarding and site reliability engineering
- Network test automation and continuous verification
- Cloud network solutions for Virtual Machine and Container environments
Traditional network management and project services:
- Network device upgrades & patching
- Site reliability assessment and remediation
- Assessment, analysis and network evolution strategy
- Network design and implementation services
- Architecture design (ABB)
- Solution design (SBB)
- Implementation planning and procedures
- Proof of Concept & solution evaluation
- Service Management design (observability & FPM)
- Managed service for enterprise and telco network systems