Senior Quality Engineer
- Sydney based with an immediate start
- Large transformation project working with the latest technologies
- Blue chip client, flexible working arrangements
Since 2001 DX Solutions has established as one of Sydney's leading end-to-end ICT service providers, earning a reputation for innovation, insight and leadership in the professional services industry. Being listed in BRW's Fast 100 for two consecutive years, is testament to the drive, commitment and strength of our 200-strong team.
We‘re growing our high calibre team of Quality Engineers to deliver one of the most exciting projects in the technology sector. This is an exciting time to be a part of DX. Our teams are making notable impressions in the industry as we lead reputable clients through their digital transformation journey. This project will be one of the most sophisticated deliveries in the industry, working with the best minds, best tools, and the best team.
- Work with the best minds in the industry to deliver genuine change.
- Define and implement software development initiatives using sound software engineering principles in the context of Continuous Delivery platforms and integration(s) across distributed systems
- Leverage business and technical knowledge to drive successful outcomes for both client and business.
- Uncompromised coding skills using object-oriented design patterns
- Proficiency as a full-stack developer
- Strong background in automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress or Protractor.
- Proficiency leading best practice automation, with a shift-left mindset
- Experience in software engineering using Java, SQL and any front-end programming languages.
- Experience developing with Oracle, VMware and VMWare vRealize
- A track record of delivery working in a DevOps environments utilising Jenkins, GitLab and other DevOps tooling
- Clear passion for technology with a career focused on best practice in software engineering across the latest industry technologies.
- Passion and desire to interact with many different engineering teams to engineer, test, deploy and report on quality, security and stability and product performance
- Proven ability driving cross-functional technical discussions for teams and sound decision making
- Proficient in a cloud environment and potentially certified with a cloud provider such as AWS.
- Team player.
- Excellent communicator, possessing the skills to make the complex concepts into simple language.
- Strong self-motivation discipline and charismatic self-starter
- Keen on continuous improvement, and personal development.
- Drive for superior design and technical excellence
What We’re About
We’re here to help organisations thrive in the changing digital economy through deep expertise and extensive technological knowledge supported by a firmly embedded service culture that makes us easy to deal with, at every level.
We actively cultivate a working environment of stability, security, growth and support for our team. Beyond being an equal opportunity employer, we value the strength that comes with diversity via with the skills and experience different genders, cultures and walks of life bring to our delivery. We believe teamwork is everything; the secret ingredient that has ensured our track record of complex Systems Integration with multi-vendor teams, from day one.
If you embrace innovation and change, possess natural curiosity and hunger to build on your capability, knowledge and skills, you might have what it takes to excel at DX Solutions and make the next big move in your career.
What Our People Say
‘DX is large enough to be able to engage with globally recognised clients and propose cutting-edge solutions, yet there’s still a genuine human connection amongst staff. Each person is looked after in a way which I have not seen at other workplaces. There is a lot of room for growth or change of direction within the business.’ – Lead Process & Business Analyst.
Are you in?
Join us by clicking on the apply button and read more about DX Solutions’ team and culture at DX.com.au.
“DX is large enough to be able to engage with globally recognised clients and propose cutting-edge solutions, yet there’s still a genuine human connection amongst staff. Each person is looked after in a way which I have not seen at other workplaces. There is a lot of room for growth or change of direction within the business.”
– Daniel Wallace, Lead Process & Business Analyst