- Sydney Based
- Immediate start
- Ongoing career development and training
We're appointing a gun Network Engineer to join our experienced and fast growing team.
- Experience across network environments i.e. Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco & Palo Alto.
- Routing, switching, and firewalls, LAN/WAN & managed network environments
- Good written communication, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Strong technical knowledge with solid deployment experience using carrier protocols i.e. BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, and QoS.
- Facilitate implementation of the designated framework and relevant procedures
- Experience providing design, implementation and configuration of networking products in LAN, WAN or Internet services environments.
- Strong design and implementation on Cisco, Juniper & Fortinet networks.
- Proven experience planning and delivering significant network solutions and integrating into a large infrastructure project
- Relationship and teamwork focus
- Flexible, adaptable, helpful approach
- Welcoming of changes and feedback
- Service-driven mentality
- ‘Do what it takes’ attitude
- Desire to reflect and improve
- Drive for superior design and technical excellence
What We’re About
We’re here to help organisations thrive in the changing digital economy through deep expertise and extensive technological knowledge supported by a firmly embedded service culture that makes us easy to deal, with at every level.
We actively cultivate a working environment of stability, security, growth and support for our team. We value the strength that comes with diversity via with the skills and experience different genders, cultures and walks of life bring to our delivery. We believe teamwork is everything and joining the DX Team means that you can chart your own career development - supported by the Best Minds in the business.
If you embrace innovation and change, possess natural curiosity and hunger to build on your capability, knowledge and skills, you might have what it takes to excel at DX Solutions, and make the next big move in your career.
Are you in?
Join us by clicking on the apply button, and for more information about this opportunity contact email@example.com
“DX is large enough to be able to engage with globally recognised clients and propose cutting-edge solutions, yet there’s still a genuine human connection amongst staff. Each person is looked after in a way which I have not seen at other workplaces. There is a lot of room for growth or change of direction within the business.”
– Daniel Wallace, Lead Process & Business Analyst