- Immediate start
- Sydney based
- Blue-chip organisation
Since 2001 DX Solutions has become one of Australia’s leading technology companies, earning a reputation for innovation, insight and leadership in the tech services industry. Being listed in BRW's Fast 100 in consecutive years is testament to the drive, commitment and strength of our 200-strong team.
- Lead AEM development capability end to end
- Provide technical development expertise
- Support and mentor team members.
- Configuration and creation of AEM component material in both the front and back end.
- A relevant university qualification
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Front end and/or back end development capability
- AEM certified is favourable
- Strong expertise in developing AEM components.
- Background of delivery in agile teams and environments.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
What We’re About
We’re here to help organisations thrive in the changing digital economy through deep expertise and extensive technological knowledge supported by a firmly embedded service culture that makes us easy to deal with, at every level.
We actively cultivate a working environment of stability, security, growth and support for our team. Beyond being an equal opportunity employer, we value the strength that comes with diversity via with the skills and experience different genders, cultures and walks of life bring to our delivery. We believe teamwork is everything; the secret ingredient that has ensured our track record of complex Systems Integration with multi-vendor teams, from day one.
If you embrace innovation and change, possess natural curiosity and hunger to build on your capability, knowledge and skills, you might have what it takes to excel at DX Solutions and make the next big move in your career.
What Our People Say
‘DX is large enough to be able to engage with globally recognised clients and propose cutting-edge solutions, yet there’s still a genuine human connection amongst staff. Each person is looked after in a way which I have not seen at other workplaces. There is a lot of room for growth or change of direction within the business.’ – Lead Process & Business Analyst
Are you in?
Join us by clicking on the apply button and read more about DX Solutions, our team and culture at https://dx.com.au
“DX is large enough to be able to engage with globally recognised clients and propose cutting-edge solutions, yet there’s still a genuine human connection amongst staff. Each person is looked after in a way which I have not seen at other workplaces. There is a lot of room for growth or change of direction within the business.”
– Daniel Wallace, Lead Process & Business Analyst